Maximize the Image Quality of every shot you take!
This tutorial identifies the key factors that lead to exceptional in-camera image quality - or lack of it: what should be included and what should be excluded; what techniques should be used and what pitfalls to avoid.
This is not only a tutorial on software techniques but the distillation of the practical knowledge and experience of two life-long working photographers: Michael Reichmann & Jeff Schewe.
Know what to look for before pressing the shutter release and know what to look for when first reviewing your pictures.
Michael & Jeff discuss & demonstrate the effects on Image Quality of:
- Image Stabilization
- Tripod Use
- Mirror Lock-up & Cable release
- High ISO
- Expose to the Right (ETTR)
- High Dynamic Range Technique (HDR)
- Noise and its removal
- Lens Diffraction
- Focus Bracket Technique
- Panoramas & Stitching
- Seeing beyond the Camera Defaults
- Selection Editing
- Front & Back Focus Adjustment - Lens Align
* The Luminous Landscape Guide to Image Quality is excerpted from the tutorial Camera to Print & Screen and is made up of Videos 3 through 11 of that Tutorial.
The purchase of this tutorial will allow a discount on the purchase of Camera to Print & Screen.
For discount details, see the Read Me file in the first download zip file.