Learn about Colour Spaces, Profiles, Calibration & Soft-Proofing
This tutorial identifies the key concepts and terms of a fully-managed colour workflow and demonstrates that workflow from input to output - on screen, print or multimedia device.
The downloads include a comprehensive PDF Guide to Colour Management
The videos include:
- Colour 'Spaces'
- Display, Working and Output Profiles
- Creation of Printer & Paper ICC Profile
- Color Management in CS5
- Monitor Calibration (SpectraView & RGB monitor)
- Monitor Calibration (Color Munki Display)
- Photoshop Colour Settings - Spaces & Policies
- Lightroom Colour Settings
- Lightroom Export to PS, Web & Screen, Web upload
- DNG Camera Profiles
- Colour Management Workflows:
• Scanner > PS > Print
• Capture One > PS > Print
• Adobe Camera Raw > PS > Print
• Lightroom> PS > Print
• Lightroom> PS >LR > Print
• LR > Print
- Soft-proofing in Photoshop
* The Luminous Landscape Guide to Colour Management is excerpted from the tutorial Camera to Print & Screen and is made up of Videos 12 through 23 of that Tutorial.
The purchase of this tutorial will allow a discount on the purchase of Camera to Print & Screen.
For discount details, see the Read Me file in the first download zip file.