Luminous Landscape Video Journal - Issue 14
This Download Video may be viewed on a computer monitor using VLC Player or other media player.
3 files (799MB) 2.4 hrs
Introduction + Street & Documentary shooting in China
- Michael talks about the techniques of 'street shooting'
- features photographs and footage from Shanghai and a remote village on the Li River
Interview & Feature: Clyde Butcher - 'Ansel Adams of the Everglades'
- Michael interviews Clyde in his Everglades gallery
- They shoot together - 'mucking about' in Clyde's backyard swamp
- Michael visits Clyde's Venice, Florida darkroom where they make a large
black and white print
- Watch Clyde's unique way of using Photoshop as a 'traditional' tool
- A slideshow featuring Clyde's images
Interview: A Visit to Phase One - Part 2.
- Michael talks with Jesper Sandager
, VP Manufacturing - Phase One
- A walk through the assembly and testing processes of Phase's
high-end digital backs.
- features a wide-ranging discussion on the technology of digital imaging chips.
- A print critique of the compelling wildlife portraits of workshop participant Andrzej Taramina
- A slideshow featuring Andrzej's's images