Luminous Landscape Video Journal - Issue 2
This Download Video may be viewed on a computer monitor using VLC Media Player.
3 files (850MB) 1.35 hrs
File 1 - The Grand Canyon
1. Michael discusses his photography of the Grand Canyon from the South Rim, the Colorado river and an aerial overview.
2. Rafting the Colorado river through the Grand Canyon. A photographic trip through some of the world's most magnificent scenery - quiet side canyons and the tumultuous Colorado's whitewater.
3. A video shot along the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. Michael narrates with many tips & suggestions.
File 2 - Mono Lake, Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest & CC Lockwood
1. Mono Lake - A photography shoot in this eerie yet beautiful location with its stark 'tufas' and brine-encrusted grasses
2. Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest. Michael photographs the oldest living trees in the 'moonscape' high in the Sierra mountains
3. An interview with wildlife & nature photographer CC Lockwood
File 3 - Camera Movements Tutorial, Better Black & White Tutorial, Assignment, Introduction
1. Camera Movements: a detailed look at the benefits of Tilt & Shift lens movements; how they work and why your photographs might benefit from them.
2. Better Black & White Tutorial - a 'How To' of digital B&W, duotones & tritones using Photoshop
3. Assignment Competition
4. Introduction to LLVJ-02