Luminous Landscape Video Journal - Issue 3
This Download Video may be viewed on a computer monitor using VLC Media Player.
3 files (750MB) 1.45 hrs
File 1 - Bosque del Apache
1. Michael & workshop members photograph tens of thousands of snow geese as they take off at dawn. They also photograph the beautiful antics of sandhill cranes in this world-renowned wildfowl refuge on the Rio Grande, New Mexico
2. An on-location interview with wildlife photographer Cheryl Opperman.
3. 4 x 5 Wildlife Photography. Alain Briot takes a tongue-in-cheek look at large-format wildlife photography!
4. Lit only by two headlamps in the dark of pre-dawn Bosque del Apache, Michael extolls the virtues of the Petzl Zipka.
File 2 - A look at lenses, a gimbal mount and the Canon 1D mk1
1. Canon 400mm f/4 DO Super Telephoto review
2. Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS Zoom review
3. The Wimberley Gimbal Mount review
4. Canon EOS-1D review
File 3 - Dunes & Marshes, Assignment, Introduction
1. Dunes & Marshes. Finding a subject in your backyard: the quiet beauty of sand dunes and nearby marshes in Prince Edward County on the edge of Lake Ontario.
2. Assignment Competition: Cloudscapes
3. Introduction to LLVJ-03