Luminous Landscape Video Journal - Issue 9
This Download Video may be viewed on a computer monitor using VLC Media Player.
3 files (~1.1GB) 2 hrs
File 1 - Yellowstone & Grand Teton National Parks
1. An Autumn trip through these two magnificent National Parks. Follow the creation of photographs of Yellowstone's magnificent landscape and exciting & abundant wildlife
File 2 - Medium Format Digital Backs, Pentax *istD, Canon Rebel - 300D
1. Michael looks in detail at medium format digital backs - in particular the Kodak DCS ProBack 645
2. Michael casts a critical eye at the features & flaws of the first DSLR from Pentax. What makes a great DSLR?
3. A review of the budget DSLR from Canon. What do you get? What do you give up?
File 3 - Olympus E1, Introduction, Assignment
1. A close look at this excellent Four Thirds format DSLR and its available lenses. What features do you gain with a reduced-coverage DSLR? Is there a future for DSLRs outside the 35mm format?
3. Assignment Competition Fall Colour