Luminous Landscape Video Journal - Issue 10
This Download Video may be viewed on a computer monitor using VLC Media Player.
3 files (~1.6GB) 2.5 hrs
File 1 - Yellowstone in Winter, Slideshow, Winter Photography Technique, ...by Snowmobile
1. The challenges and rewards of photographing in the extreme cold and snowy conditions of Yellowstone in February. Witness the stunning beauty that extreme cold brings to the icons of this most famous of America's National Parks
2. A slideshow of the photographs seen in this Issue
3. Winter Photography Technique. How do you get to the great locations with you and your gear intact? What special equipment do you bring and what precautions might you consider?
4. Photography by snowmobile.
File 2 - Steve Johnson, Scanning Back camera
1. In-depth interview with digital photographer Steve Johnson. Features
a close look at the challenges and use of a scanning back camera in landscape work.
File 3 - Digital Sensor Cleaning, Gadgets & Gizmos, 8 megapixel digicams, Introduction, Assignment
1. How to safely get rid of that dirt in your photographs without sending the camera back to the manufacturer
2. The non-photographic essentials for your camera bag. Special items that help you get the shot
3. 8 megapixel digicams - are there point-and-shoot cameras that the serious photographer should consider?
5. Assignment Competition Cold